her a comment, ok? :)) The first picture is from artist series
back in October (?!)...the second is from the Christmas send-off
party last December...the third was just last Monday at the Valentine
Banquet...the fourth was last Fourth of July, and the last one was
when we sang together at one of Julia's friends' wedding in Wisconsin
right before we came here to college! I just love looking at all of
our pictures that we have taken together because we have made SO many
good memories, and because every picture has a story behind it. ;)
Jes, you are the bestest friend I could ever hope for
and I love you soooo much! You have been a godly example to me
all my life and I have never done anything to deserve
such a sweet friend like you! You are beautiful inside and out.
Thank you for your friendship. <3







1 comment:
super cute pics!! i love you girls both so much! happy birthday jess!!~jnr
Post a Comment