This was last Wednesday night during spring break when the kids
got to play Jeopardy and review what they've been learning. Vanna
White was even there although she looked a lot like Julie, and Jes and
I were the score and time keepers. It was such a fun night! They were
orginally hoping on using Mike's curly red wig, but one of
his friends has it at the moment, so he had to make do with what
he had...and he did a pretty good job because when I first saw him
I was like, "oh good! he found another wig!" hahaha! And then I
spent the rest of the night bursting out in sporadic laughter
because I couldn't get over how different and funny he looked! haha!
What a FUN(ny) night. :)



2 comments:
haha! that was fun! jason looked hilarious! and julie was more beautiful than vanna white ;) the kids really liked it, and it was so neat how involved they got, and i was SO impressed with all they knew - they've really obviously been paying attention and truly learning from the lessons. it was so fun to be home and be involved down there. ja and ju - you guys are doing such a good job down there - laura and i keep the "kings kids" in our prayers! :)
jess :)
Laura, thanks SO MUCH for posting this picture--I've been dying to see what everyone's been talking about! :) That hair-do is very impressive, Jason! You guys are doing such a great thing with all of those kids, Jason and Julia! ~Jenn
Post a Comment