hahhaa! sara! i LOVE your comment: "i'm sure that is against code!" hahaha! you crack me up! i miss you! i'm so glad you got a pic of that, laura! that was a little strange - and definitely didn't make me feel like having any of those watermelons! haha! u never know what you'll see on our trips to walmart ;) jess
God has blessed me! I'm happily married to the most perfect husband, and I love our day to day life. We've been married since June 2008, and can't imagine life without each other. We both have wonderful families and friends, and are so thankful for them.
4 comments:
I'm SURE sitting in the box WITH the watermelons is the BEST way to stock them...rrrrright!
I am sure that that is against code!
THAT IS SOOOOOOOO FUNNY :) man i just remember laughing SOOO hard! funny funny funny!
hahhaa! sara! i LOVE your comment: "i'm sure that is against code!" hahaha! you crack me up! i miss you! i'm so glad you got a pic of that, laura! that was a little strange - and definitely didn't make me feel like having any of those watermelons! haha! u never know what you'll see on our trips to walmart ;)
jess
Post a Comment