Tuesday, December 27, 2005

back to school...

This was our first day back to school after Thanksgiving break...I think we looked energized, don't you!? We started to slide with our daily picture thing, but for the most part, we timed a picture together EVERY day before leaving our room before classes! Sometimes it meant taking our coats off because we almost forgot, and it ALWAYS meant rushing to devos or breakfast before it was too late! Sometimes it meant changing out of our pjs at 10pm and back into our clothes for the day JUST to take the picture (that only happened once I think...back at the beginning of the semester when we were really dedicated! hahaha! :), and a COUPLE times it meant stuffing the trash under the clothes in the closet because there wasn't time to take it out! hahahahahahahaha! I hope this picture was taken a little more than 1/2 minute before we had to leave for the day though, because neither of our beds are made. :) hahaha!

No comments: