I can't belive I haven't posted a picture of my family on here yet, but here we are! :) All four of us. ;) I guess I started my blog at college, and being this was Thanksgiving break and the first time I had been home, that would be why I don't have any pictures on of them till now. :) Anyway...this was Thanksgiving Day, just before we left home! We went to my uncle & aunt's house in St. Peter, MN, and had the traditional Thanksgiving meal. Mmmm! :)
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
this is my family!
I can't belive I haven't posted a picture of my family on here yet, but here we are! :) All four of us. ;) I guess I started my blog at college, and being this was Thanksgiving break and the first time I had been home, that would be why I don't have any pictures on of them till now. :) Anyway...this was Thanksgiving Day, just before we left home! We went to my uncle & aunt's house in St. Peter, MN, and had the traditional Thanksgiving meal. Mmmm! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment