Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas door contest, HERE WE COME!

Ok, so we didn't win, but Jes & I honestly thought we SHOULD have! I mean, cummon...a 3-D Christmas tree attached to the door, complete with decorations and real lights, Hershey's kisses assigned to each person on our hall, a countdown to Christmas and Christmas break, a summary of each of our Christmas traditions, and pictures of our families, super fun pottery barn pictures from Christmas catalogs, a Bible verse, and two cute snowmen made with cotton balls, and pink lights outlining the door. FUN, huh? It was my idea to do the tree thing, but Jes pretty much did the rest! It was so fun to go back to our room when we were greeted by such a fun door!!!

1 comment:

The Horaks said...

I will never forget the day on the way to church that you were trying to describe to us all the stuff you had put on your door! As you were naming off this list that just got longer an longer, you suddenly had to add, "But it doesn't look crowded--just cute!" HA! :) I have to say, I don't know how you girls didn't win the competition. It's hard to imagine that someone could decorate a door cuter than that!!! :)