(obviously, as you can see) yesterday was no exception.
I must say...you'd be very surprised at how difficult it is to
photograph pets... screaming at them to "stay" usually does work,
but doesn't make for a very good picture because they're so scared
they either shiver so excessively that the picture is blurry,
or they look tail-less as it's between their legs. (tears in their
eyes isn't very becoming, either) And might I add that the
phrase "the more the merrier" does NOT apply to all situations
of life. Ahh! (Oh, I'm JUST KIDDING...don't worry, I was not even
CLOSE to being that mean, i PROMISE. :)) Cinder was the
most well-behaved (she's a girl, need I say more? ;)), and sat
quite politely as her hyper brothers boinged all around trying
to get the little girly house dog to play! Despite their efforts,
she just sat there looking at me with big innocent eyes,
hardly moving a muscle. Nevertheless.......by the end of our little
photo session, even Cinder was ready to go inside. :)



2 comments:
o laura! that's so cute, and your comments in that post really made me laugh! i love it!
I'm having so much fun reading these! Jenn
Post a Comment