Laura, it makes me miss MN! :) Speaking of 'cozy' and 'cozyheads,' Jordan started using the word last night as we were rearranging our living room to accomodate the new entertainment center! ;) I'm going to blog that tonight.... Jenn
God has blessed me! I'm happily married to the most perfect husband, and I love our day to day life. We've been married since June 2008, and can't imagine life without each other. We both have wonderful families and friends, and are so thankful for them.
4 comments:
what a COZY home you have! did you just take the picture on the top this year? fun, fun! i'm so glad you updated your blog! loves ;)
(yes, the top one was this year... it was one mom sent to me at college! :))
u and jess - u r cozy-heads ;) hahaaa... it is a really pretty picture, laura! was that taken over break?
Laura, it makes me miss MN! :) Speaking of 'cozy' and 'cozyheads,' Jordan started using the word last night as we were rearranging our living room to accomodate the new entertainment center! ;) I'm going to blog that tonight.... Jenn
Post a Comment