Friday, January 13, 2006

party night

On december 20th, Julia invited college girls (& up ;)) over for a Christmas party! But it also doubled as a birthday party, because Jules turned 21 that day! It was such a fun night! (I robbed these pix from Jules's blog, by the way, because I didn't have my camera with me that night....thanks, jules. :)) anyway, thank you so much, julia (& jason & berkely for campin' out upstairs together...haha!) for the yummy food & fun(ny) games! You guys are so sweet & fun! (and i LOVE your house by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!)

3 comments:

Jess said...

yay! laura! you updated your blog! what fun pix, too! that was such a fun night! my favorite game was the true and false one (wink*wink)-it was a challenge, but fun! hee,hee!

Laura Kimbrough said...

haha! i know! that was so funny! that's as much proof as we can have that you know me better than i know myself! hahahahahahahaha!

jajurabe said...

Thank you SO much for coming ALL the way over to Trimont :) That is quite a trek and I am so glad you made it:) A party wouldn't be anything without the people!:)~jnr