Well, I decided you all probably are not checking my blog to see MORE dog pictures, so I'll switch back to humans now. :) I was so excited to get a picture with (most) of my friends (minus Jenn & Jules....waaa!! at least i'll see Jenn soon tho...the day after tomorrow!!!!) because it seems like we always get group pictures but not very many of just me and one of my friends! This one was actually taken over Thanksgiving break. I'm so glad that Christa & Charity have our church for extension, because sometimes our breaks don't quite jive right! Thanks Christa, for the awesome lesson you taught last Sunday in our girls Sunday school class! I was so glad I could be there because out of all the Sundays I've been home, it just didn't work to have class until last Sunday, due to the Christmas program, or the Christmas and New Years services, etc. That's so neat that you teach that class now, and I wish I could be there more!!! You have been a very sweet friend and example to me! Thank you so much!
Thursday, January 19, 2006
~ me & christa ~
Well, I decided you all probably are not checking my blog to see MORE dog pictures, so I'll switch back to humans now. :) I was so excited to get a picture with (most) of my friends (minus Jenn & Jules....waaa!! at least i'll see Jenn soon tho...the day after tomorrow!!!!) because it seems like we always get group pictures but not very many of just me and one of my friends! This one was actually taken over Thanksgiving break. I'm so glad that Christa & Charity have our church for extension, because sometimes our breaks don't quite jive right! Thanks Christa, for the awesome lesson you taught last Sunday in our girls Sunday school class! I was so glad I could be there because out of all the Sundays I've been home, it just didn't work to have class until last Sunday, due to the Christmas program, or the Christmas and New Years services, etc. That's so neat that you teach that class now, and I wish I could be there more!!! You have been a very sweet friend and example to me! Thank you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I miss you girls! Jenn
Post a Comment