Saturday, June 03, 2006

huh...we must be related or something

no, we didn't even mean to! it was kinda
funny...mom was sitting on the little bench in the
church's entry way talking to some people when i walked
up. i sat down beside her and realized we both had
the same flip flops on...then i noticed we both had
khaki green skirts on...then i noticed we both had
black scoop neck short sleeved shirts on,
and were both holding our jean jackets!
hahaha! wow...i can't believe it took us until
after church to realize all that, but i thought we
should have a picture just for fun! :)

6 comments:

Jess said...

you guys are so cute! that was awesome that you both dressed pretty much exactly alike and didn't even realize till after church! haha! it was fun to see you in church today!
jess :)

Anonymous said...

haha ...thats hilarious! You girls look cute! Miss you Laura ...talk to you soon I hope
~Danie~

Mr. Gaugler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mr. Gaugler said...

I guess this would not be one of those times that you would NOT say "your mother dresses you funny" :) Also, Laura...I learned one of the danger's of instant messaging...Just because your lights on (green light)...doesn't mean you are the one that's home!

The Horaks said...

You girls look cute! :) You both have excellent taste in fashion! ;)
~Jenn

Anonymous said...

Hey babe cute pic!! I miss you so much!!! I hope you are having fun!! love ya tons!!! tell your parents i said hi!!! I'll talk to you soon!! meg