Laura, This is Zach Vester (I graduated from Northland this last May). Could you tell your boyfriend hi for me? I had the privilege to room with him, Weston, and "the" Canadian. Ya'll look good together. Keep him out of trouble for me!
hey zach! yeah i kinda know u...sam always has lots of dorm stories so i've heard about your famously clean room & all. ;) anyway, that's cool u found my blog...i will definitely tell sam hi from u!! :)
God has blessed me! I'm happily married to the most perfect husband, and I love our day to day life. We've been married since June 2008, and can't imagine life without each other. We both have wonderful families and friends, and are so thankful for them.
2 comments:
Laura,
This is Zach Vester (I graduated from Northland this last May). Could you tell your boyfriend hi for me? I had the privilege to room with him, Weston, and "the" Canadian. Ya'll look good together. Keep him out of trouble for me!
God bless,
Zach
hey zach! yeah i kinda know u...sam always has lots of dorm stories so i've heard about your famously clean room & all. ;) anyway, that's cool u found my blog...i will definitely tell sam hi from u!! :)
Post a Comment