yay! aren't you all just so proud of me?? i made a new template for my blog! the old one obviously needed re-doing because it never really worked as i'm sure all my millions of adoring fans noticed. ;) haha. anyway, i was really dreading re-doing it because i had sooo much extra stuff on it that it would take forever. but, alas, there's a new version of blogger called beta that is really nice and didn't require me to re-publish everything. plus, you can make your own template instead of having to pick a ready-made one! it's so much fun!! anyway, i was trying to find pictures to post, and came across these that i took the day before i left for college. aren't they pretty?? and in exactly one week from this very minute, i will be there! :D jes and i are going with jenn & jordan, and picking up jules on the way at maranatha. we're leaving friday after classes, and getting back here at school monday night. i'm so excited. :)))))



3 comments:
Hi Laura! I love your new blog!
I miss you so much and can't wait until you're "Home Sweet Home" next weekend!!!!!!!
Loves,
Mom
WOAH! you are making me homesick! it looks SO cozy - and makes me think of the exciting feeling i get whenever i'm pulling into your driveway....oooo!!! it's going to be a fun day-or overnight,more like-at the swensons!! i can't wait till we get home! now i have to go look at pix of my house! heehee! ;)
jess :)
I LOVE the new look of your blog! I haven't switched over to beta yet; I'm glad to know it was so easy. I've been a little hesitant to do it because of all the extra stuff I have on mine too.
~Jenn
Post a Comment