ok, i'm FINALLY posting :) a week ago i got to go home so here are a few pics :)....
the ONLY pic i got of mike :(... he's such a brat & never lets me take pictures of him, so i got one through the window when he was pumping gas...heehee :)) ...isn't he cute?
ok, so i know i'm weird, but i really miss seeing CORN (i know there's corn up here, but...NOT like at home :)), and combines and stuff up here...it's not like i walk around like, "I MISS CORN!"...but when i got home, i realized how long it's been since i've seen farm stuff. :)) heehee.
mom and i went to this super cute little cafe in amboy before we went shopping on friday...it's sooo good :)






4 comments:
I've always wanted to go to that little cafe, Laura! I'm so glad you got to go, it looks SO cute! I love the prank you pulled on your dad!! How funny! I bet he got a kick out of it! :) O, and Jordan wants him to be sure to tell Jess not to act like a ninny next time we take you guys on a long road trip! ;) heehee!
i have always wanted to go there too - maybe it would be a good idea to go there next time we have a VOP reunion - i hope our next VOP reunion is soon! i miss everyone! glad you had fun at home, laura!
jess :)
ps. your bottles in the tub make me laugh! heehee!
first of all! i LOVE seeing pictures from "home." i'm so glad you posted SO many! and second... i know what you mean by missing corn or harvest... i am much more in the fields without trees than you guys, but i am hardly ever out of town. so i know why you would feel like you miss it... it's another little taste of MN home life :) i think your shampoo and other bottles story is SO funny :D hahahaaa!
The Amboy Cottage Cafe is wonderful!!! So if you get a chance you really do need to go there. I love the prank you pulled on your dad!!!
Post a Comment