Tuesday, October 31, 2006

boo.

hahaha! happy hallowee...i mean harvest day. haha :) so jes & i actually got to use our wings, tiaras, wands, & HUGE fake eye lashes AFTER ALL! :D heehee! after the brilliant idea dawned on us during supper to go trick or treating, we went ballistic in the dorm getting all dressed up. the main recipients were originally mr. & mrs. jordan horak, (sorry jordan...you looked a little disturbed...weirded out...scared) but then we just couldn't let the fun end there, so we visited ALL the trailers and all three halls in the dorms. amy was originally going for a larry-look (from veggie tales), but being she's so tall (ok, so just taller than the rest of us), we decided she should be the jolly green giant. :) heehee! the best part were her green TIGHTS tho...i'm so bummed they don't show in the picture! :( danie was...what else?...ghetto girl. :) jes was the northland -fairy, and i was the pink-i-love-mom-fairy. hehe. :) THANKS FOR THE FUN NIGHT U GUYS!
(ok, so i'm afraid this describes all too well the way i feel...like...all the time :)) heehee

3 comments:

jajurabe said...

u guys are too cute. from the pictures i can see why Jordan might be a little scared :) ha ha. so did you get any candy?! :)

The Horaks said...

Thanks for coming by, girls! :) Jordan was okay after several minutes of my reassuring him that the scary girls were gone and that they wouldn't be back. ;) heehee! Laura, I wish we had gotten a picture of you doing the 'I Love Lucy' face --that was SO funny! :) I'll post my pictures soon! I think I got a good full-length one showing off Amy's lovely tights!

~Jenn

Tara said...

How fun!! You two are such a riot!! :-D