and it was the spring concert artist series! (sam's favorite
event of the year...haha...jk :)) jes and i were in the choir,
hence our boring BLACK dresses...:P....it was a SPRING
concert, right? oh well :) anyway, it was fun. mom and
dad got to northland around 2:00 pm on friday and so we
started the physically AND mentally challenging process
of getting all my stuff downstairs...then the mental process
of figuring out how to fit it in our expedition...hehe. actually,
it wasn't bad this time...i think we're all getting good at it. ;)
anyway, sam got off work early (yay!) at 4, so the four of us
went to iron mountain to storeheims! it was so fun...(and yes,
mom and dad both really like him to all who are wondering ;;)
i'll have to post the pic of him and i at storeheims later....
i don't have it on this computer at the moment. anyway, we
had to skeedattle it back to school because i had to be there
at 6:30. so i threw on my dress, a bunch of stage makeup (jk)
and went to the choir warm up. it all went really well... it's
always so fun to be a part of such a big choir with a big
orchestra backing it up!!! after the concert, we stood in
the back and took a ton of pictures (thanks for putting up
with all that sam...haha...he was a pretty good sport
despite the fact there were not only a million poses,
but a million cameras...hahahaha!). the last picture is one of
my favorites...poor sam....as if getting me isn't enough,
i'm sorta a package deal. :) hahaha! (he loves it tho, and he
knows it ;;)...we tell him that this way he won't miss his
four sisters as much! :)) anyway, after that we went
to the rec hall for ice cream, and that was really fun too.
so yeah...it was sad saying bye :(... but it was a fun "last hoorah
night," and thankfully we live in the wonderful age of email,
IM, phones, blogs...:)





7 comments:
YAY! i have been wanting to see your "last days" pictures! :) i'm glad u blogged! those r very cute, btw ;)
What a nice couple...poor Sam...to be stuck with a girl that has to throw on a bunch of makeup!!! You can only feel sorry for him.
But you know what they say..."If the barn needs paint'en...Paint it!" :) Laura...I really miss all of you around here...Its just not the same! Take care and have a great summer...and stay in touch
awe - that was a fun post, laura! good pix! i never really got to see those! you need to send them to all of us girls so we can have them, too. can't wait for you to come visit, sam! :) we're going to make sure megan and danielle can come too when you're here - so we can all hang out with you! just kidding! heehee! i miss you laura! it's so wierd not to see you every day! love ya!
jess :)
Well, not to sound redundant or anything, but I agree with everyone else that those pictures were very fun to look at...not to mention the kick I always get from reading your posts! :) I miss you so much already, Laura! Thanks for sending the Mac 'n' Cheese recipe! I ended up having Jordan make it cause I was running late...and it turned out really good!! Wow, he's a good chef (maybe I should pull the 'running late' trick more often)! :)
Awwww!! I'm so glad you posted those pics.(poor Sam :P) I never got to see them. You have to e-mail them to me!! I miss you guys soooo much already, I wish you were here. The weather is sooo nice here I wish you could come to the beach with me!! Oh well well hope you're having fun at home Laura...luv ya babe!!
~Danie~
wow, danielle, do we ever wish we could go to the beach with you, too - it's a little better than the lakes around here ;) haha! MISS YOU!
can't wait for your next post, laura! ;) heehee
jess :)
Well seems I am the last one to write!! Well that was a fun nite!! i MISS YOU GIRLS SOOOO MUCH!!! laura cute pics!!! I hope you are having fun!! love you girls!!!
Post a Comment