Danie's surprise birthday party this afternoon!! Her, Megan,
Audrey and Jenna went to town this morning, took her to coffee,
lunch, and shopping, and then got back to campus around 2:30
where me and Jes were in the rec hall with the rest of our
friends to surprise her! And thanks to an awesome Mr. Gaugler,
we got to have some super yummy cake and apricot
creme coffee! Thanks so much for making that, Mr. Gaugler
and also for sharing your favorite coffee with us!!!
It all turned out just perfectly!! Check out Mr. Gaugler's
photo gallery for even MORE pictures:
Anyway, we love you so much Danielle, and hope you
had an awesome party! You're the best!!! :D







3 comments:
looks like SUCH a great time! i love seeing the pictures! u girls r all so cute! hope exam week goes well. i will be praying for it! have a fun rest of your last weekend together!
:)Today was soooooo much fun. You girls are the bestest friends ever! Thank you Soooooo much for the party and everything! I had sooo much fun!I love you girls.
~Danie~
Laura thanks for helping plan today!!! You are amazing without you and Jess the party would not have been fun!! I love you!! I am going to miss you so much!!
Post a Comment