Danie has been such a sweet and fun friend...I'm sooo glad I
got to meet her here at college! I don't know if I could handle
Ear Training with out her...she definitely brightens up the class! :)
She's gets to counsel at Castle Point Christian Camp in Calfornia so I know
she'll have an awesome summer, but I'll miss her a lot!
Anyway, thanks for being such a cool friend, Danie! I love you!




5 comments:
beautiful pictures!
happy birthday, danielle! :)
love ya
jess :)
Thanks Laura!! You're soo awesome I don't know what I'm going to do without you this summer. I need my music friend :( I wish I could take you with me so we could sing and play together all the time! Well I love You SOOO Much...thanks so much for today it was loads of fun!!
~Danie~
Happy Birthday Danie!!! I love you!!!
Happy Birthday Danielle! It's been so fun to get to know you this year! We really enjoy having you down at the apartment (I hope you don't get too tired of Jordan's teasing!) and look forward to more parties next year! ;) Love ya!
~Jenn
Post a Comment