and it was a wonderful day because it was mother's
day! :) i was so glad i was home just in time for it
because i have the sweetest mom!...(who's pretty cool
for a mom too. ;)) After church, we went to Mankato
to Old Country Buffet (a tradition in the Swenson
family...any major event is centered around OCB or
Culvers :)) where we met Grandpa & Grandma
Swenson, and Brian & Claudia. So! Lots of fun to
see everyone again. :) Thanks mom for everything
you do and for being so sweet while i was at
college!...always checking the computer to see if I was
on IM...calling me when I wanted you to...which was
never a consistent or set time...sometimes for 5
minutes cause i had to go, or 2 hours cause i didn't
have anything to do...haha...sometimes for 3
days in row, (or how bout those DAILY calls I made you
make for ALL of last semester?!?! (no i'm not
kidding):)) and sometimes for 3 days of no calls.
anyway, i love you so much and am so glad i get to
be home sweet home this summer!
Y







6 comments:
What a sweet post! Lots of cute pictures! :)
I'm just wondering, Laura, whose nose is poking into that fourth picture? Haha!!! :D
~Jenn
hahahahahaha! i didn't even notice that jenn! i have no idea whose it is, but that's pretty funny! :)))
actually, now that I look at it again, maybe it's not a nose. maybe an elbow?
:D
what fun pix! and such a sweet post! you look so perty! and so does your mom! happy mothers day (late) mrs. swenson! :) love you!
jess :)
Love you, too, Jessie!
~Sharon
(Mom says....)
Laura, you've been a continual blessing to me as you've grown from a darling little girl to a beautiful young lady. You have such a sweet spirit and you're forever in my heart. I love you "way up to the heavens!"
~Mom
Post a Comment